Monday 30 November 2020

Forever Fern Belated Birthday


Happy Monday!

My card today was a commission for a belated 60th birthday.
I have used a Tattered Lace die for the card shape.
Some retired papers for the decoration, tied in with 
The stamps and dies I used are from a bundle called
I stamped and die cut the flowers and leaves and arranged
them into a nice bouquet.
I used Make A Difference stamp set for the name
and Itty Bitty Birthdays for the sentiment.
I also used Granny Apple Green ink pad for the greenery.


I decorated the inside using the same colours
and added some punched butterflies using the

I would like to enter this into

Walk done for the day though it was a bit windy and wet.
I finally got round to putting up the tree.
Not my usual big one, just a small fibre optic one,
some twinkling lights around the fire and tinsel on the mirror!
Job done!!


10 comments:

Janette said...

What a beautiful card Pinky, I love the soft colour and those flowers are so pretty, its gorgeous.xx

meg said...

Beautiful layout,papers and topper a gorgeous 60th Birthday card

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love the colours.

Bunny said...

This is a beautiful birthday card. I love the colors.[Bunny]

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutley gorgeous stepper card love the beautiful papers and flowers-beautifully decorated inside too I never think of decorating inside a stepper card
Carol x

Chris said...

Lovely design, beautiful papers and colours, a really pretty card.
xx

brenda said...

This is so feminine Pinky and that's such a useful die set.

B x

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Pinky. Lovely colours, shape and design and you have used lovely flower stamps to make the bouquet. Marlies

Squdge said...

What a beautiful card - what is that fold called please?

Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Keep crafting!
Lj xx
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh I love this card, the colours are fab. Im sure the person receiving it will love it too. Ive not thought about my tree yet!! H xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...