Friday 7 August 2020

Mystery Stamping



Have you ever tried Mystery stamping?
I tried it out with my lovely VIP Ladies on Wednesday
and this is one of the cards I came up with.

I gave them a list of card and papers they need to have ready cut along with a set of clues
while I am on live in the group.
As they complete each clue they type done and we moved on to the next
until all clues have been completed.
Then each person posts a photo of their finished card
and it's amazing how different they can look.
They can use any stamp sets, colours, papers, embellishments
they have to hand.

It was great fun and I hope to get to do it again.
Join my group and join us in the next one.
There is absolutely no pressure at all!!

I would like to enter this into

We sadly lost our cousin on Thursday night.
It is so strange at the minute over here as we normally
have a Wake and hundreds of people would be in and out of the house.
But now it's closed to only immediate family and only a handful
allowed in the chapel.
I haven't been to the house which saddens me, and will only wait outside the Chapel
for the funeral cortege tomorrow.
Have a good weekend whatever you are up to.

Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



17 comments:

brenda said...

It's a super design Pinky and the pink blooms look really good against the white script.

B x

Chris said...

Your mystery card making session sounds like a lot of fun Pinky- what a great idea, bet the ladies really enjoyed it!
Sorry to read about your loss, these strange times make it even harder to cope with bereavement.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card Patricia love the flowers and enjoyed the mystery stamping even though I was late!So sorry to hear about your loss
Carol x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Sorry to read of your loss. I hope the funeral goes ok for those that can attend. xx Your Mystery Stamping sounds like great fun!!! Love the card you have ended up with, have a lovely weekend, Hazelx

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card. Love the sound of your mystery stamping. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

meg said...

A beautiful card in gorgeous colours,sorry to read of your loss it must be so hard not to be able to say goodbye

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Pinky and I love the background..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Bunny said...

So sorry for your loss. It's hard these days to even say a proper goodbye.

I'd love to see the cards that everyone had made. I don't have Facebook. [Bunny]

Janette said...

Pinky this is gorgeous and I have never heard of mystery stamping, sounds fun.
So very sorry for your loss, its hard enough in normal times but this must be even worse. Take care,and remember the good times.xxx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Pinky xxx

Mrs A. said...

So sorry to hear about your cousin..we had the same problems back in April where we were not allowed to travel or attend the funeral. Very upsetting . Your card looks lovely. Hugs Mrs A.

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Gorgeous design Patricia and I'm so sorry to hear the loss of your cousin. It makes the loss worse when you can't visit family or attend the funeral

June x

KandA said...

Gorgeous card Pinky, lovely flowers and fabulous colours xx

Diane said...

A beautiful card design and colors. Sorry to hear about you cousin passing.

Hugs Diane

EmmaT said...

Beautiful, very striking. Emma

Dorothy S said...

Sorry about your cousin - this makes difficult times even more so. I hope you can at least get together with some family members.
This is such a pretty card - great flowers! Thanks for entering this challenge, and I hope you will join us for the current stripes/dots challenge. Dorothy S, Crafter's Cafe DT member

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...