Thursday 6 August 2020

Scrapbook Thursday



For Sean's layout today I have gone with a fishing theme
as this was his prize catch of the day down at the beach.
They are lucky that their other Granny has a mobile home
and they get to use it as often as they like.
The kids love the freedom and love that the beach is a stone's thrown away!
So Dad took him net fishing and this is what he caught!
Look at that face lol.

I used some old stamps from Patchwork Pals
along with some Stampin' Up! retired papers.

The sketch I followed is from

I would like to enter this into:

Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



16 comments:

meg said...

Fabulous page, I WOULD BET HE'LL ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT CATCH

Sandra H said...

Absolutely stunning page Pinky love it x

Janette said...

What a fabulous picture, he looks super proud of his catch, lovely memory.xx

Chris said...

Definitely a moment to remember Pinky- what a wonderful page.
xx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Fabulous layout Pinky and your gorgeous grandson will treasure this for sure

June x

Doreen said...

Love your layout Pinky,a great picture.xxx

Bunny said...

Great layout. I love fishing so I would have a great time too. [Bunny]

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun pics and a great memory love the design and what I would give to be a stones throw away from a beach lol
Carol x

Diane said...

What fun pictures and layout.

Hugs Diane

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is brilliant, he is so proud of his catch of the day, H xx

Attic Inspired Crafter said...

Such a sweet little Dude and so proud of the fish! Great job in using this months Sketch!

Attic Inspired Crafter said...

Such a cute little Dude and so proud of his fish! Great use of the sketch for this month challenge!

Laura said...

Oh, I love this Pinky! Those fish are so fun. Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down this month, hope to see you again next month!

Antonia said...

Wow! Such a fantastic layout! I love the hexagons you created from patterned paper! Thanks for joining us this month at Stick It Down!

Alex (PinkCraftyMama) said...

I love the way the diamond shape in the sketch echos the v-neck of the top in the photo. Great colours and adorable photos!
Thank you so much for playing along at Stick it Down .
Looking forward to seeing you again next time.
Love Alex
PinkCraftyMama
Stick it Down DT

Cathy Lu said...

Wow, this is such a gorgeous layout with your loving photos! Thank you so much for joining us at Stick It Down!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...