Saturday 19 September 2020

The Great Outdoors

                                                         


This is my midway post for the theme of
THE GREAT OUTDOORS
over at

I created another little inky scene for the cute rabbits.
bird and bat!
Well it is autumn and we actually have bats outside at night around here.
I cut an oval template and just had lots of fun.
I had originally just stamped the rabbits then coloured in
using black markers but they got a bit lost.
So I stamped over them in versa mark and white embossed them.

I would like to enter this into

Have a lovely weekend.




Fantastic offer available during September!!

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.

13 comments:

Janette said...

Oh I just love this beautiful card, the scene is gorgeous and so are the bats, although I must admit they do freak me out abit, they are so fast, haha.xx

meg said...

A beautiful scene,love the addition of the bat it gives a fun quirky feel to your card

Chris said...

Beautiful stamps and a wonderful little scene Pinky, love the colours.
xx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Pinky,love the fab scene.xxx

brenda said...

Those bunnies look really good embossed with white EP, really makes them pop. We have bats as well, year round, our SIL next door is terrified of them and (we're cruel) we do smile if he's out in the garden at dusk and rushes inside when one dives down.

B x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow this is fabulous, love it

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a great card, I love that little bat!! Hes soo cute. Enjoy the rest of the weekend, Hazel x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful stamped scene you created Patricia love the embossed bunnies and litle bat- =we have bats round here too me and daughter watch them when we go out star gazing when we take dogs in the garden before bed
Carol x

Marlies said...

A beautiful card Pinky. It has a spooky look with the background and bats but the cute little embossed rabbits make it look cute again. Great work. Marlies

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Pinky, love the white embossing on the bunnies and the crackle look background and leaves,fabulous card.[ glad I don't get bats]..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Pinky x

crafty-stamper said...

Hi Patricia -a new blog for you won't risk sending it on FB probably block again!!! https://chasingwhiteunicorns.blogspot.com/
Carol x

Tracy said...

I love how your Rabbits turned out,it's a great effect. This is a gorgeous creation Pinky.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...