Friday 18 September 2020

Warm Hugs Note Books

 


What do you do with your scraps of copy paper?
Turn it into a lovely note book of course!

I love making note books and have a box where I keep off cuts
from my copy paper.
When I get a big enough pile I glue them together
and form pretty note books.

I had a request to do a video showing how to make these
so you will find that video over in my VIP Group.
Just click the link and join us.

I would like to enter this into

Another lovely day out there today, thank goodness.
I enjoyed a few hours in the garden yesterday and
feel the same coming on today!
Have a great weekend.

                                                                         Product List




Fantastic offer available during September!!

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



15 comments:

Janette said...

These are gorgeous and I agree its a perfect way to use up papers, I love making books of any kind and so do the family, I bet yours all use 'Mums' creations.xx

meg said...

What a great idea, I always need notepaper Your papers are beautiful

Sherri Thacker said...

These are great!! Thanks for the idea! So glad you joined us at The Crafter's Cafe for our challenge.

Doreen said...

Gorgeous notebooks, what a great way to use up scraps.xxx

Chris said...

These little notebooks are lovely Pinky and a great way to use scraps of paper, will be checking out the video later!
xx

Bunny said...

Cute idea. I love how it looks. [Bunny]

Diane said...

Fun papers and what a wonderful idea.

Hugs Diane

jaybea said...

What a great idea this is,could be a project my grandchildren could do for their mothers Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is a brilliant idea. Im going to save my scraps now and make a book with them! Hazelxx

cass said...

Wonderful project Thanks for entering your wonderful creation in our Seasons challenge at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

Sally H said...

I love these! What a wonderful idea! Such fab colours too xxx

Kelly Schelske said...

What a great set! It's gorgeous!


Thank you so much for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts!

Hugs,
Kelly

Dora said...

Beautiful

hazel said...

Brilliant idea and beautiful,thanks for joining.❤️

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

What a great idea, I love that you can use all those pieces of left over copy paper and turn them into such a useful and beautiful project. Thanks so much for joining us for the Aud Sentiments challenge, I hope we will see you again next time. Jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts xx (Aud Sentiments DT)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...