Friday 23 October 2020

Funfold Friday

 



My fun fold card today is called a
Diamond Easel Fold.
I am sure you have all done these before
but I hadn't so wanted to have a go.



As you can see I made this card to match my box tutorial from
Wednesday. I love to have matching gift sets for Birthdays and Christmas.

I would like to enter this card into

Beautiful sunny day today and it's also my Grandson Sean's
7th Birthday. We dropped his presents off on the door step
and so wanted to give him a big birthday hug :(
He did blow me a kiss though 💓

Off out for a long walk around the lakes.
Enjoy your weekend and thanks for leaving me so love.




Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



14 comments:

Doreen said...

A beautiful card, love the design.xxx

Sandra H said...

So wonderful Pinky is your card gorgeous layout x

Janette said...

Beautiful card Pinky, I love that fold and as always your papers are gorgeous.x

Crafting Queen said...

Love this card, great shape and the flower just pops.

meg said...

A beautifully shaped card with gorgeous paper and poinsettia to embellish

Bunny said...

This or these are just wow! Really beautiful. [Bunny]

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card Patricia love the paper and poinsettia -great fold too
Carol x

Chris said...

A real stunner Pinky, fabulous paper gorgeous poinsettia and I love the fold!
xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Happy Birthday Sean x I love this card, I dont think I have ever made a diamond easel card before. Off to check now!! Hazelx

flossbite said...

Stunning card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge. Good luck!

Diane said...

Stunning diamond fold, papers and design. I need to try that fold.

Hugs diane

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Pinky, I love the colours and such a pretty design, gorgeous project..our temps are all over the place thanks to Spring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pat K said...

Wow this is gorgeous Pinky. Wonderful rich colours and I love the design. Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

Alex said...

Beautiful card and I have to try it by myself!
Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Kreativ-Tanten and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

Crafty greetings
Alex

*Owner* Creative Crafting Uncles
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge
Alex' Kreative Seite


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...