Newsletter

Thursday 22 October 2020

Scrapbook Thursday

 


It's Grandson Tom's turn for his October page.
Well one of his layouts as I want to add a Halloween one
to show how they are dressing up.

This page came about because he lost his very first tooth last week!
Look at all the size of it!!
He was chuffed to bits though as it means he gets a visit
from the tooth fairy!

I followed the same sketch as last week from

I will add a bit to the side so his Mum
can record the date and what the fairy brought!
The papers and embellishments are all from Nitwits.

I would like to enter this into


Here are some photos of the first fall of leaves in our back garden!
We have since cleared the same amount two days in a row.
I love the colours of them but seriously back breaking work.
This is only the top end of the garden, but you get the picture lol.





Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



12 comments:

meg said...

I'd forgotten how tiny first teeth were a great keepsake page Pinky

Janette said...

What a great memory Pinky I love this page. Know what you mean about the falling leaves, I have a huge tree at the bottom end and whenever my son clears it off the lawn I have to laugh because they are falling behind him, but the colours are wonderful.xx

Chris said...

A lovely page to record a big event in a kiddie's life! I was a bit sad yesterday, Ruby's 11th birthday and she lost another baby tooth- no excitement just matter of fact- doesn't believe in the tooth fairy any more :(( They grow up too fast!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous page to creat a milestone memory-losing your first tooth!Love the toothbrush and tooth embellishments
Carol x

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely layout.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh he will be so happy about being more grown up with his big teeth coming in. Its a great page. Golly thats a lot of leaves. They will keep you busy for ages as the trees look like they still have a lot to lose, have a good weekend, Hazel x

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

Another great page for this months challenge. Again I love your paper choice and that very handsome toothless smile in your photo. The stars great, love them but that toothbrush and tooth embellishment are fantastic. Thanks for joining in again this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

etsuko kishimura said...

I am very happy to participate again. Thank you very much.It's a clean work and it's very cool.
Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

Sheryl said...

What a great way to commemorate such an important occasion. A lovely layout!
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

Chieko said...

This is a very cute and interesting layout!
Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

Aunty Sue said...

Oh what a fab page I need to some with my Grandson and yes we have a neighbours tree and I get her leaves more than them. Thanks for sharing at Craft this time

@d_e_crafts said...

It’s lovely to keep the memories. Thank you for joining us at the CRAFT challenge this week.

Debbie
CRAFT DT
decraftsblog.wordpress.com {my blog}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...