Thursday 1 October 2020

Scrapbook Thursday

 


I can't believe I am on to September with my albums!
Thanks for all your lovely comments which has kept
me very motivated to finish the year with them.

This one is for Sean who had a sub teacher for a week
then a new teacher who was much crosser lol.
So his parents were worried he wouldn't settle
then he comes home with
Star of the Week certificate!
Look at that smile! I am sure he will like his teacher now lol.

I followed the sketch over at

and the papers are all from Paper Pizzazz.

I would like to enter this into







Fantastic offer available during September!!

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



8 comments:

Sandra H said...

I know time is passing by and this is another gorgeous creation x

Chris said...

Your Thursday posts with the fabulous layouts and wonderful photos of your grandsons always make me smile Pinky- love the look of delight on Sean's face- I think that teacher will have won his heart now!
xx

meg said...

Well done to Sean he looks delighted with his award,a fabulous photo and page

Doreen said...

Another gorgeous layout Pinky.xxx

Bunny said...

Lovely page. I love his smile. This is really cute. [Bunny]

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh hes so proud!! Well Done to him, lovely page once again, Ive loved following them over the year!! Hazelx

Chrissy said...

Great pics and layout Pinky and the smile tells it all, I never got star of the week, my efforts were the most disruptive..hard to believe really...lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

What an absolutely brilliant page and memory love the pics and he looks delighted
Carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...