Friday 2 October 2020

Shadow Box card using Coming Home

 





My VIP fun fold is this Shadow Box card.
I have used
Coming Home stamp set.
As you can see I have left room to add a message on the back.

I had great fun making this,
like playing dress up dolls only with houses lol.

As usual I have a tutorial in my VIP Group
over on Facebook.
You are more than welcome to join if you are from
UK/Ireland.

I would like to enter these into

Another sunny but cool day.
We are still on semi lock down here.
Everyone is well, thank goodness and I hope
you are all well too.
Take care, it's going to be a long winter
by the looks of things.

Product List



Fantastic offer available during September!!

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



16 comments:

Janette said...

This is wonderful, I love the scene its so creative Pinky, could do with abit of snow I do love it.xx

Sandra H said...

So pretty Pinky just love it x

meg said...

A beautiful snowy scene, can imagine that these houses are at the foot of a mountain with a gorgeous clear at

Chris said...

These are fabulous Pinky, love the wintery scene in your beautiful shadow boxes.
xx

Bunny said...

These are wow cards. I love the scenes, the fold and the nice coloring. [Bunny]

Mrs.B said...

A great card Pinky, such a cute scene.
Avril xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Thi sis brilliant, what a great shadow box. Sunny here today as well but amber rain forecast for tomorrow!! Hope you have a lovely weekend, Hazel xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous fun shadow box card Pinky, love the cute houses and little car with the tree, awesome design..
We are free to roam at the moment, on level one, so hopefully with Summer kicking in I hope it stays that way, being in lock down in winter was okay as I didn't want to go out in the cold, but Summer a bit different which is what you have already been through, that would have been harder..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Tone K. said...

So cosy and nice card!
Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

Beautiful card.
Big Hug Bianca
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge Blog.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous shadow box and love the cute houses and litle scene-just catching up with commenting seems the more time I have the less I get done! There is also talk of us going back into lockdown too
Carol x

SmilynStef said...

what a unique design ... so very glad you shared your SNOW-y creation with us at Jingle Belles.

Sheryl said...

I love shadow boxes. This one is full of fabulous details.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

lauren bergold said...

oh wow, i love that cool shadow box card design! and then the coloring and layout are amazing too. and again i say WOW! so pleased you could join our snowy fun at JINGLE BELLES!

Aunty Sue said...

These are perfect for our challenge at crafty catz and they beautifully done.

Helen said...

Love this - a really beautiful card using one of my current favourite stamp sets.

Thanks for joining us at the Creatalicious Challenge.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...