Wednesday 11 November 2020

Ribbon Pull Gift Card Holder Tutorial

 


My tutorial today shows how I made these
Ribbon Pull Gift Card/Money holders.
Simply pull the ribbon to see the card.
This stamp set has a cute little coffee cup in there too!


You can watch my video here



Measurements needed to follow along
Paper - 4" x 6"
Score long side - 3/4", 3"
Whisper White card - 1/4" x 8 1/4"
Ribbon - 9" and small piece of bakers twine

I would like to enter this into

I have a nice cold on me this past few days
so not feeling up to much!
The weather is wild here today so happy to miss out
on my daily walk.
Stay safe out there everyone.


I have used these items on my project


10 comments:

Janette said...

These are gorgeous and so clever Pinky.xx

meg said...

Many thanks for another great tutorial,will be making some of these

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely gift card holder.

crafty-stamper said...

Great little gift card holders and hope you feel better soon
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Sorry to hear you are poorly Pinky, hope feel better soon, love your gift tag holders, very stylish..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

They are so lovely and nice that they are hand made x

Helma said...

Beautifull card. Thanks for joining the Challenge. Greetings Helma DT. Team Creative Moments

Twingomaus said...

Very nice.
Thanks for joining us at the Creative Aunt Challenge.
Greetings Andrea

Ellen said...

Lovely gift cards, well done! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing it with us over at Kreativtanten Challenge and I hope to see many more of your beautiful creations soon :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...