Tuesday 10 November 2020

Texture at Tag Tuesday

 


It's the second week of our challenge over at
where Wendy has challenged us to use
TEXTURE!

I saw a gorgeous tree over on Pinterest and it
inspired me to have a go on my tag.
I have inked up the base then cut some paper the same size,
sprayed with water and crinkled up and then dried.
I added it to my tag and stamped some wording down
either side.

I then made the tree by rolling scraps of paper and dipping
the ends in ink.
I added some gesso and white shimmer paint and even some thin
bits of sparkly stuff I found in my drawer.
It was a bugger trying to get them to stick though lol.

I finished off with some fake snow
then sprayed the whole tag with sparkle sealant.
The star is front my stash, I used seam binding for the top
and stamped and inked the sentiment.

I would like to enter this into


For this project I have used

Hope you get time to join us!
Thanks for stopping by.



14 comments:

meg said...

A great tag you certainly met the brief with your textured tree and
background

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful tag with a magnificent tree! Thanks for all your support for Tag Tuesday, hugs, Valerie

Doreen said...

A gorgeous tag,love your tree.xxx

Janette said...

Its gorgeous and very arty Pinky, love the tree, great tag.xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! WOW!, for all the trouble it caused it's definitely worthwhile work, it's gorgeous.
Faith x

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful tag, love it.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous textured tag love the tree
Carol x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh I love this, what a great make, The wee tree looks super and the texture is brilliant, thanks for sharing with me over on Fezziwigs, Hazel xx

Chrissy said...

What a stunner Pinky, I love the rolled paper dipped in ink and that gorgeous colour and sparkle and snow..FABulous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

WendyK said...

Love the Christmas trees with the rolled paper, great idea.
Hugs Wendy

Sandra H said...

So creative and beautiful tag Pinky x

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

What a beautiful card.
Thank you for participating in our challenge.
Big Hug Bianca
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge blog.

Kuni said...

Your Christmas Tag is wonderful.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Dreja said...

Sehr schön gemacht.
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
LG Dreja

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...