Newsletter

Monday 7 December 2020

Decorated Envelopes using Snowman Season




Happy Monday!

I got an urgent request for 24 decorated envelopes
suitable for money gifts,
from a customer and this is what I came up with.
I used kraft envelopes that I luckily had in my stash.

One was decorated with winter woods stamp set,
the second two using Snowman Season stamp set.

The snowmen were coloured using the whisper white ink 
Took a bit of time for the snowmen but the trees
were so quick they make up for it!
I cut up some labels, rounded the corners
and stamped the Happiest Christmas Wishes 

All has been received by a happy customer.
Job done!




 

7 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful, I love a decorated envelope or even use fancy paper at times but these look gorgeous.xx

meg said...

Your envelopes are gorgeous, perfect for monetary gifts

Chris said...

Love your decorated envelopes Pinky, beautiful stamps and colouring, they look fabulous.
xx

Sandra H said...

Oh wow Pinky absolutely stunning x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous envelopes, love the designs.
Lorraine x

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous way of decorating the envelopes, love the designs.
Avril xx

Chrissy said...

FABulous envelopes Pinky, they come up a treat on kraft..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...