Tuesday 8 December 2020

Snowman Season at Tag Tuesday


It's the second week of our challenge at
where the theme is Christmas or anything goes!

As I had all my kraft card and envelopes out
I continued with the snowman theme and made a Christmas tag.

I have used Snowman Season stamp set again
and coloured him with whisper white ink
and some real red blends.
I stamped the sentiment and ripped the edges
before gluing in place.
I finished it off with a piece of retired ribbon.
I dotted on the snow with the same white ink.
The tag was punched using Scallop Tag Topper punch.

I would like to enter this into


I hope you get time to join in the fun!

21 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Pinky, this is so cute, that snowman looks so pleased with himself, haha its gorgeous.xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful as always Pinky love the kraft card and adorable snowman ⛄️ xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful tag Pinky, thanks for your continued support! Hugs, Valerie

Gillena Cox said...

oH What a gorgeous fun Snowman.
I posted again at #20 on the linky

MUCH LOVE...

Chris said...

Fabulous, love your colouring on the kraft!
xx

Chris said...

Thanks for playing along at Crafty Catz, good to see you here.
xx

Chris said...

...oopsie...I mean Crafty Calendar!
xx

Bunny said...

This is such a sweet tag. [Bunny]

Sandra Wright. said...

A super Tag Pinky..perfect for the theme this time around. Thank you for playing along x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh what agreat tag, love kraft and white, its super, hope alls well, Hazel xx

Chrissy said...

What a great happy snowman and I love how pure white the white is on kraft, great tag..

Luv CHRISSYxx

meg said...

Beautiful colouring on that tag,the white looks awesome against the kraft

Diane said...

What an adorable snowman tag design.

Hugs Diane

Claire said...

This is so cute. Love the colour
Claire

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Cute, sweet and lovely snowman, Pinky!
Regards from Spain

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Cute. Thanks for playing along with UYS.

Michele said...

it is such a happy tag! happiest christmas wishes back to you! xo

kReN said...

What a cute snowman! Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenge this week! kReN on the DT. Follow me at https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Julene Matthews said...

He's so cute! Thanks for joining us at UYS

missgailly said...

Love that snowman. It looks great on the kraft paper. Thanks for playing along at Use your Stuff - Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...