Friday 11 December 2020

Funfold Friday - Tent Fold Easel



My fun fold  VIP Video today is called a
Tent Fold Easel Card.
I made these for our kids for the New Year.
The shape is really fun and folds flat if posted.

I had seen loads of these designs on Pinterest etc
and decided to have a go.
The only thing I didn't like was the fact that it really
didn't hold together perfectly at the base.

So I came up with a matching corner that can be slid
off to fold flat and slipped on easily to hold together.
I actually like the added effect it gives.

I used papers from the in-colour selection called
and the stamps were from Family Party,

I would like to enter this into

Lockdown was lifted this morning so we dashed out
for some last minute items.
Thankfully the two shops we were in were
not too bad at all and people seemed quite happy.
I had such a bad sleep last night, ended up with about 4 hours,
that I feel I am in zombie land today!
It will be a long day!
Take care out there.

10 comments:

Janette said...

These are gorgeous and I love the fold, they look amazing.xx

Sandra H said...

Pinky they are so lovely x

Chris said...

These are gorgeous Pinky, love the fold, never tried this one -it looks very impressive.
xx

meg said...

These are beautiful love your papers and the fun fold

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are beautiful. It seems several people have bad nights at the moemnt, I have the odd one but usually sleep well towards the end. Hope you sleep better tonight x

Diane said...

What fun tea fold card designs.

Hugs Diane

Sandra H said...

They are so lovely Pinky x

Lorraine said...

These look fab, what an amazing fold!
Lorraine x

Hazel (Didos) said...

These are super, what great makes, We really need to celebrate the new year since this ones been so awful!! Hazelx

Kuni said...

This is wonderful.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...