Thursday 10 December 2020

Scrapbook Thursday


My layout shows Grandson Finbar
helping to decorate the tree.
Being nearly two he is totally fascinated with the lights
but I think since it has gone up he has been pretty good!
The photo isn't great but none the less it is an important memory.

I followed the sketch over at
The papers are all from last year's Christmas selection
to embellish my page.
The baubles were stamped in pacific point ink
then washed over to spread the ink using my

I would like to enter this into

8 comments:

Janette said...

Oh bless him, such a lovely age and a lovely memory to share, gorgeous page Pinky.xx

meg said...

What a fabulous memory for him,a beautiful picture and page

Chris said...

Beautiful page Pinky- I do love to see the look of wonder on a little one's face when they see a lit up tree, it's part of the magic of Christmas.
xx

Sandra H said...

This is another beautiful page to your journal and l disagree it’s lovey and lots of memories to share with it x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous page Pinky and little Finbar is adorable..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

I love your take on the sketch and the colours you have chose to use.Very cute photo, Christmas is an amazing time of year for children. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

Claire said...

A fabulous page
Claire

Chieko said...

So beautiful layout!!
Thanks for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...