Tuesday 22 December 2020

Peaceful Boughs Christmas star


My tiny little tree needed a new decoration.
Last year I made a little angel so this year I thought
I would do a star.

I used a piece of copy paper measuring
5" x 5".
I followed a YouTube tutorial for the fold.
When cut, I opened up and stamped the gorgeous
I then added some glue to the prominent lines
and sprinkled with some very light glitter.
The folds were all re-scored
before I added a little paper loop on the back
so I could add to the tree!

Pretty sweet sitting on my tree and has a
vintage feel to it.

I am entering this into


I hope you are all set for Christmas by now.
I think I am well catered for, food bought.
We have kept it very low key.
No point going overboard and stressing out
when it's just the three of us.
I'll be back tomorrow with one last tutorial
and on Thursday I have a few scrapbook pages
to share then I will put my feet up!

10 comments:

Janette said...

Its so pretty Pinky and who doesn't just love a star.xx

Lorraine said...

A fabulous Christmas Star Pinky, love it
Lorraine x

Valerie-Jael said...

Your star is very pretty! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

meg said...

The beautiful Christmas words make your fabulous star even more special,love it

Melanie Hungerford said...

Very nice, love the script on the paper and how you added the glitter. Thank you for joining us at Always Fun Challenges!
Melanie

Claire said...

What a great idea. It lools amazing
Claire

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful, love it.
Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a sweet wee star. I love it. Thanks for sharing with me over on Fezziwigs, hope you had a happy and safe Christmas, Hazel xx

MeSi said...

Beautiful star. Thank you for sharing at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Hope to see you again!
Merja DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...