Wednesday 23 December 2020

Warm Hugs Customer Gifts


I thought I would share a video of my
November Customer Treats.
They hold a little bar of chocolate and
a coffee strip.

I used the lovely Plaid Tidings papers
which are retiring soon,
which is actually in the sale at the minute!

You can watch the video here

Measurements needed to follow along
Plaid Tidings Paper - 4 1/2" x 4"
Score long side - 1/2", 1 1/2", 3 1/2"
Score short side - 1/4"
Punch 1" or 1/2" on front
Belly Band - 4 1/2" x 1" (emboss)

We have spent the morning collecting prescriptions,
clearing up broken roof tiles which fell off the neighbours
roof the other day and clearing away the last of the leaves.
We got a gift tray of nuts, so we have been cracking
them open to store for quicker eating
and now it lunch time!
Enjoy your day and stay safe!!

6 comments:

Janette said...

Love the tarten dp Pinky and what a sweet idea for a treat you always make the nicest gifts.
I hope I get back bt just incase, hope you and yours have a lovely christmas, it will be different for us all this time round.xx

meg said...

Love your gorgeous plaid treat holders

KandA said...

Great gift ideas and lovely plaid papers xx

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely gift idea. x

Chrissy said...

Great little holders Pinky..you have been busy, hope you enjoy your nuts..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Bunny said...

These are just so cute. I wish you lived closer. I'd pop in (at the doorstep only)and beg for one. [Bunny]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...