Thursday 24 December 2020

Scrapbook Thursday



Nearly there now peeps!!
I'm excited for the Grandkids and hope
to see them at the front door on
Christmas morning
so we can exchange gifts.
I am keeping their albums until
New Year's Eve
as I want to add the Christmas morning photos.

These two layouts are for Grandson Sean.
They show them putting up the Christmas tree
and getting ready with their wee countdown ornament
that we bought them this year.

I can't believe how tall they are now!
Crikey we have missed them all so much this year
as I am sure you all understand.
The 5 days off at Christmas
sounds like a really STUPID idea to me.
EDITED we are in full lockdown for 5 weeks,
 with an 8pm curfew every evening!

Take care everyone and have a very
HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

These page are gorgeous Pinky.
Have a very happy Christmas and stay safe.
Lorraine x

meg said...

Fabulous page the boys look really excited,hope you all have a merry Christmas

Janette said...

Oh wow this is brilliant, I would love to see the faces when you hand these wonderful memories over Pinky.
Sorry your in such a hard lockdown, but if it gets rid of this awful virus maybe we should have done it sooner.
Stay safe to you all.xx

Diane said...

What super cute scrapbook pages and pictures.

Hugs Diane

Chris said...

Beautiful pages Pinky, hope you had a happy Christmas. I'm looking forward to the next one!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...