Tuesday 29 December 2020

Numbers at Tag Tuesday


The theme over at
has been chosen by me and I want to see you use
NUMBERS
on your tags!

For this one I just went mad with my numbers!
The donkey was stamped first.
Don't ask me why I went with a donkey 😂
I just fell in love with the stamp.

This stamp set is super cute and is one of the stamp sets
that you can earn during SALE-A-Bration next week!
I have coloured him with blends.
I then stamped the large numbers from Family Party
 at the bottom
and over-stamped in different colours to highlight.
The white area was then stamped with small numbers
and I highlighted them in the matching colours using blends.
I stamped the Happy New Year from Itty Bitty Christmas
and finished it all by blending with bumblebee ink
and adding a stapled ribbon.

I would like to enter this into

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas
and are all safe and well!!
We are supposed to be on a full lock down,
with only essential shops open
but while out walking the amount of cars in the
shopping centre car parks was scary to say the least!!
When will they ever learn!

10 comments:

Sandra H said...

Lovely tag to celebrate a new year and your donkey is so cute xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag Pinky, thanks for hosting! Have a great week, let's hope the new year will be better than this one! Hugs, Valerie

Janette said...

Awww the donkey is so cute what a gorgeous stamp, I love this tag, the numbers actually make sense, fingers crossed shall we say, all the best.xx

Chris said...

I can totally see why you picked the donkey- it's adorable! Fabulous tag Pinky!
Wonder what all those people were doing in the shopping centre with just the essential shops open ??? Maybe just looking longingly through the windows at stuff they don't need and can't buy because the shops are closed....crazy!
xx

Janis Lewis said...

CUTE!! Thank you for linking up at Crafting Happiness Challenges!

Janis, Owner & Design Team @ Crafting Happiness Challenges

Also, I have a give-away going on at my personal blog.
https://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/p/de-stash-craft-give-away.html

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute tag

Doreen said...

A gorgeous tag,love the image.xxx

Liz said...

Brilliant tag Pinky, the little donkey is SO cute! xx

meg said...

I had to smile when I saw your donkey he's a cutie,a wonderful tag

Claire said...

I can see why you used the donkey. He looks so loveable. A gorgeous tag
Claire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...