Wednesday 30 December 2020

Split Closure Gift Box with oh so Ombre








My tutorial today shows how I made these cute
split closure box!

You can watch the video here



I have used gorgeous new papers available next week called
Oh So Ombre!
The colour I used is blackberry bliss,
using the card, ribbon and ink to match the papers.
The sentiment is also from a new bundle called
Oval Occasions
which comes with a matching double punch!
Perfect for quick layering of your sentiments.

I will be posting a link to the online catalogue
in the sidebar 
but if you want a copy in your hands just let me know
and I will post one out.

Measurements needed to follow along
Card - two pieces - 8 2/8" x 5 2/8"
Score long side - 3" on either side
Score short side - 3"
DSP - four pieces - 2 6/8" x 2"
DSP for top - 2 6/8" x 2 6/8"
Inside card - 7 1/8" x 7 1/8"
DSP inside - 2 6/8" x 2 6/8"

I would like to enter this into

I am slowly getting back into the swing of things again.
A break away spoils us and makes me lazy lol.
But I have some gorgeous new stash to motivate me
so watch this space and keep your own space
productive and safe!!

9 comments:

Janette said...

This is just gorgeous, I love the design its so nice to see something different Pinky.
I hope your all doing ok, we are waiting for yet another announcement tonight to see whats next, stay safe.xx

Chris said...

Such pretty boxes Pinky, the papers are gorgeous, love the clever and unusual design.
xx

meg said...

Fabulous beautifully designed boxes,love your papers

Sandra H said...

Absolutely stunning Pinky beautiful paper too x

brenda said...

A lovely display of work as always and thank you for your inspiration this year.

Stay safe and well and let's all pray for a much better 2021.

B x

Lorraine said...

These are very pretty boxes. You have some wonderful ideas - thank you for all your inspiration this year and I'm looking forward to seeing all your future makes.
Wishing you and your family a very happy and healthy 2021
Lorraine x

Hazel (Didos) said...

What great boxes, they look super, love those papers, wishing you a lovely, safe and heathy 2021, Love Hazel xx

Claire said...

Oh wow!!! Just wow. They look absolutely amazing
Claire

Debbie said...

What a wonderful project!! Love it!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...