Thursday 28 January 2021

Double Shutter Card

 



This is another commissioned card I wanted to share.

This one is a Double Shutter card and the die
is from Tattered Lace.
OMG this took me sooooo long running all the bits
through the die cutting machine!
Seriously not worth it!!

The flowers are from Stampin' Up! though.
It's a retired set called Pop of Petals and has a matching punch
so at least that sped up the decorating process!
I also used Butterfly Gala and matching punch.

I would like to enter this into

Another damp day but managed a walk.
My 81 year old Mother-in-law gets her first jab today!
She hasn't been out since her flu jab in October
so she is looking forward to it!
#stayhomeandcraft



 


 

11 comments:

Sandra H said...

Pinky your card is so creative and l like the colour choice you used too! as always your so creative just adore all of your makes enjoy your day x

Janette said...

From my point of view Pinky it really was worth all the trouble, its a beautiful card with so many pretty parts to it I love it, but I get 'it' die cutting is not my favourite part of card making at all, I admire anyone who loves it, all it does is make my arms hurt :) Enjoy your day.xx

Crafting Queen said...

Love this card it's just beautiful. Hugs Anesha

Chris said...

It's a beautiful card Pinky, impressive folds and fabulous colours. Not surprised that it took forever with all those intricate die cuts- I take it you won't be making a batch of these :))
xx

Bunny said...

It is very pretty. Most of us have made those cards that take a long time to make because of the intricacy of the dies. It's a feeling of "thank goodness I'm done" when you get through. [Bunny]

Mrs A. said...

A besutiful card and so elegant looking when opened up . Hugs Mrs A.

crafty-stamper said...

I get what you mean about the time not worth it but the end result is -not planning on making another anytime soon then?Been raining all night and morning here today and forcast for later too.We both had our jabs on Friday
Carol x

meg said...

Love the fresh blues against the white, a great layout and intricate card

Claire said...

Wow what a great fold. So much dimemsion. Love the blues too

Hazel (Didos) said...

Its a beautiful card, I think it was worth the hard work. Although I recall the other week cursing with all the die cutting for Mums birthday make!!! Hazel x

Doris P. said...

Wow! This card is really beautiful. I like all these little details. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...