Wednesday 27 January 2021

Quick and easy gift bag tutorial



My tutorial today shows how I made these
cute little gift bag.
I made it to give my son some money for his birthday.
He turned 40 last Saturday!!
Can't believe my eldest is now forty!!

You can watch the tutorial here

Measurements needed to follow along
Paper1 - 7 1/2" x 4"
Score long - 1", 3 1/2", 4 1/2", 7"
Score short - 1"
Paper 2 - 7 1/2" x 1"
Score short - 1/2"

I have used papers called True Love
I used a clasp from my stash but you can get these ones
Clever Clasps which are very chic and modern.

I would like to enter this into

Had our walk a bit earlier today as the fog outside
is super dense and wasn't showing signs of clearing.
I came back with a wet fringe it was that heavy 😂
#stayhomeandcraft

 

8 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Pinky, a gorgeous design again, better than shoving an envelope at him I'm sure. Hope he had a good birthday, wish I was 40 again don't you..haha.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute little gift bags and papers you used,much better than an envelope.I know how you feel mu eldest was 50yrs las year and he said now I feel old so how does that make me feel ? lol
Carol x

Crafting Queen said...

Sweet little gift bag. Anesha x

Chris said...

Great idea Pinky, definitely much better than an envelope. This looks very smart in the papers you've chosen, would be easy to give a girly look too - I have loads of those fasteners you used, bought them because they were on sale and hardly used any so thanks for the inspiration.
xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah what a sweet wee bag. Great idea for popping money in for them. Its scary where the years go!!! Think the yuck weather is on its way here. Booo!! Its been beautiful today! Hazelxx

Chrissy said...

You wouldn't catch me walking in fog Pinky, I have watched too many scary movies to walk in the fog, and I don't do wet hair..lol.. but I do LOVE your adorable gift bag, the papers are fabulous too..off to watch how and I love the easy measurements.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

i walked for 15 mins in the fog not a fan of fog so decided to cut the walk short your creation Pinky is as always fabulous your so creative x

Chana Malkah said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place To Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...