Friday 26 February 2021

Dragonfly Garden CAS card



My CAS card this week uses the stamp set called
It comes as separately or as a bundle
which will include a dragonfly punch.

The theme over at Less is More
is asking for one layer cards with flowers
and as I hadn't used this flower stamp
I thought I'd give it a go.
There is a quick video in my VIP Group on FB,
more for beginners though, than you talented lot!!

I coloured the flowers and greenery using
Everything was stamped in memento.
I finished off with a little bit of wink of stella.

I would like to enter this into



 


 

9 comments:

Janette said...

This is gorgeous, love the stamp set its so pretty.xx

Sandra H said...

So lovely is your card Pinky lovely image and layout used lovely meaningful sentiment just love it x

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card. Anesha

Chris said...

I'm always impressed by one layer cards Pinky, I think they're the hardest to get right- and this one is gorgeous!
xx

meg said...

A stunning CAS card,love your stamps

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful CAS card and love the stamp set
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous floral Pinky and lovely soft colouring,so pretty..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Michelle W said...

Pretty one layer card. Thanks for joining us at Less is More.

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

A really pretty delicate card with a lovely sentiment, just the sort of card to send and receive right now. Take care, Michelle x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...