Thursday 25 February 2021

Dressed to impress for Mother's Day



This is another commissioned
Mother's day Card.

I went all pinks and lots of embossing for this one.
The stamp set is called
and it certainly owes me nothing
as I have definitely made my money back on it!
Love this set.

I embossed and inked up the first layer.
Added a layer of melon mambo card,
another embossed layer
and then I cut out the Ornate layer frame
to cut out the centre of it.
I stamped out loads of the flowers,
the perfume bottle and shoes.
Coloured them with blends
and added to the frame.
I stamped the heart from
and added the Mummy
stamped using Make a Difference.
Took me a while this one
but just sat listening to some nice music
and enjoyed the moment 😁

I would like to enter this into

I am off for my 1st jab today!
Exciting stuff!!
Have a great day everyone.

 


 

12 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Pinky, this is so pretty, super girly and a perfect card for any mum I am sure.xx

Sandra H said...

Oh such a lovely card l love pink Pinky and your design is just beautiful perfect as Janette specified for any mum x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Mothers day card love all the stamps and dies
Carol x

Chris said...

beautiful card Pinky, love the stamps and pretty colours- great dimension too!
Glad you're getting your jab- a step closer to more freedom! xx

Bunny said...

This is a lovely feminine Mother's Day Card.

We can't wait for our jab. [Bunny]

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous girly card Pinky, love the design and pretty frame die.
Hope your jab went well
Lorraine x

meg said...

A fabulous card with so many wonderful elements,a perfect card for Mother's Day

Claire said...

Beautiful. Love all the dimesnsion

Creaellenknutselsite said...

such a beatiful card love the details
thanks fot joining us at creations in pink
hugs ellen DT

Billie A said...

Pretty card. Great design. So glad you shared over at Cardz 4 Galz.

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Gorgeous card, I love all the delicate textured layers and attention to detail, even the little hearts on your perfume bottle. Simply wonderful and I'm sure the recipient will spend time just discovering so many different elements on your beautiful card, definitely a keeper!! Take care, Michelle x

Cazro said...

I love your very pretty card in pink, so feminine, lovely design and added elements. Sorry about the premature closing down of the challenge, we didn't forget about you. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...