Monday 1 February 2021

Hee Haw Little Valentine


Happy Monday!
Hope you all had a nice weekend.
I think that was the quickest January
I have ever faced!!

My card today is for two of my Grandsons
who live next door, for Valentine's Day.
I will make another one for my other two
Grandsons who live 10mins drive away.

I have used the cute little Darling Donkeys stamp set,
which is free during Sale-a-bration with a £45 spend.
The Oh So Ombre papers are also free!!
The sentiment was made using the Oval Occasions bundle
and I added a little bit of ribbon.
I stamped the Hee Haw using Coastal Cabana ink
to match the base card and the little donkey
was coloured in using Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler blends.

I would like to enter this into

Heading out for a long walk at 11.
The weather is definitely in charge of my
outdoor activities lol and rain is due in at 1 for the rest of the day.
Roll on Spring!
Have a great week everyone.
#stayhomeandcraft

 


 

14 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Pinky, this is just gorgeous, love the hee haw and that image is gorgeous. How lovely to have your family so close, two of mine are two doors down and the others are just down the road and I wouldn't want it any other way would you...xxx

meg said...

A fabulous image and text for your grandsons Pinky, your card made me smile this morning

Sandra H said...

Ooh Pinky this is just so adorable x

Elaine Stark said...

Fun and cute. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Chris said...

Oh this made me smile Pinky! Lovely design and the little donkey is adorable!
Wish my grandkids lived next door!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Really fun card and love the cute donkey-hope you enjoyed your walk sunny here but really cold
Carol x

Diane said...

What an adorable card design.

Hugs diane

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh hes a fabby donkey, I bet the wee lad loves it. January did go quite quickly!! Hope you had a good walk, Hazel xx

Chrissy said...

What a fun and cute card Pinky, that little donkey is awesome sand I love the hee haw background..I went for a walk with my daughters 2 dogs yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card for your grandsons - he is so cute.
Lorraine x

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for sharing your cute little Donkey card with Moving Along with the Times; it fits perfectly with our ‘Valentines/Love’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us next month for our new challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

NanaConnie said...

So cute, Pinky! Love the little donkey. :-D Thanks so much for playing along in our Anything Goes with a Critter at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. Wishing you good luck.
NanaConnie DT

Rhodidodi said...

Your card made me smile so much! I love what you have done with the image. Thank you so much for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.

Stacey said...

What a cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments.

DT Stacey
www.butterflycreations.blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...