Tuesday 2 February 2021

Is it real?





For my tag for
the photo I have used was taken by my daughter
when we were out for a walk.
The size of these toadstools totally amazed me
and just squealed Fairy Land!

So I added two little fairies
using My Craft Studio Elite,
onto the photo and made it into a tag.
The sentiment is from a Crafter's Companion stamp set
and the ribbon is the gorgeous Tri Colour ribbon
from Stampin' Up!

I hope you get time to join us
during our second week
with the theme of use a photo!

I am entering this into

Staying in today as the weather is wild.
Winds, rain and very cold!
Lots of crafting to do so I am happy enough.
Hope you day goes well!
#stayhomeandcraft


 


 

12 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your magical tag! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Janette said...

Very magical indeed and the little fairies are so sweet, its lovely Pinky.xx

WendyK said...

Fantastic photo of the shaggy ink cap, and I love the tag, and those fairies look quite at home there.
Hugs Wendy.

Gillena Cox said...

Another gorgeous one from you.
MINE FOR THIS WEEK IS HERE

MUCH LOVE...

Chris said...

What a fantastic toadstool, so perfect with the little added fairies- magical indeed!
xx

meg said...

A great photo and tag,love the fairies you added

Crafting Queen said...

Great tag. Love the words and combination of images. Anesha x

Claire said...

So magical. Love the silhouettes

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous tag Pinky so magical is the sentiment love it x

crafty-stamper said...

LOve the toadstool photo and the sentiment is perfect
Carol x

Diana Taylor said...

Such a lovely tag - the toadstool is indeed magical and I love the little fairies - a perfect touch.

cass said...

Great tag. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our "Anything Goes" Challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...