Wednesday 3 February 2021

Timeless Tulips Gap Card Tutorial





I had a few requests to show how I made the
Gap Card from last week, so I made
a tutorial.
This is a different one, made for my
Sister-in-law who turns 60 this month,
but the exact same concept.

You can watch the video here



This time I have used Timeless Tulips
for the main image.
I used the lovely Curvy Dies to make the gaps
and the papers are Oh So Ombre.
Oval Occasions bundle was used for one sentiment
and Lovely Labels Pick a Punch for the top sentiment.
I used the circle layering dies for the front and insides.

I would like to enter this into

Rain forecast for the whole day AGAIN!
Definitely in the midst of winter here.
#stayhomeandcraft


 


 

11 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Pinky, I love these gap cards they look so amazing, this is super pretty and I love the image, can't wait for the Tulips to pop up.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card Patricia very impressive fold and love the tulips-we had heavy rain for the whole of the day yesterday! Still could be worse off
Carol x

Chris said...

This is as stunning as your first one Pinky- love the colours and the design is gorgeous- thanks for the tutorial.
Wet here too...
xx

meg said...

Love the design layout and your papers and stamp,a beautiful card

Chris said...

Just popped back to thank you for sharing this gorgeous card at Fab 'n' Funky Challenges.
xx

Diane said...

What a fun card design and shape, I can't wait to watch the tutorial.

Hugs diane

Tracie said...

What a lovely card. Great tutorial. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and great tutorial Pinky thank you for sharing this x

Pat said...

Lovely card with a beautiful image, thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky.

Pat xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Pinky, such a fabulous design and gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Doris P. said...

What a beautiful technique and great video. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...