Wednesday 10 March 2021

St. Patrick's Day Biscuit Box





My tutorial today is another gift for my Grandsons.
This one is a little box with a window
that holds four viscount biscuits.
I did make a bigger versions but it held 7
biscuits which I thought was a bit much!!
You can also fill with chocolate sweets/eggs etc.

You can watch the video here



Measurements needed to follow along
LARGE BOX
White card - 8 1/4" x 8"
Score long side - 2", 4", 6", 8"
Score short side - 2", 6"
Window Sheet - 1 7/8" x 3"

SMALL BOX
White card - 8 1/4" x 6 1/4"
Score long side - 2", 4", 6", 8"
Score short side - 2", 4 1/4"
Window Sheet - 1 7/8" x 2"

I have used basic white card,
and the stamp set is called
I used everyday label punch on large box
and 1 1/2" circle punch on small box.

I would like to enter these into

Loud noises, rotten weather, craft room it is!
Enjoy your day!

 


 

16 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Love the window boxes and shamrocks-bet your Grandsons wouldn't have thought the bigger version was too much lol
Carol x

Janette said...

I agree with Carol, your grandsons would probably wolf them down Pinky, good thinking on your part to put the brakes on, haha. I love them no matter what size, a gorgeous idea and really love the shamrocks.xx

meg said...

Fabulous boxes,my crew would have loved the bigger size too

Chris said...

Fabulous boxes Pinky- I don't know ANY kids who would think the larger box was too big....
xx

Crafting Queen said...

Great projects. Anesha

Chrissy said...

Awesome boxes Pinky, great deigns and papers and measurements I can follow..lol..love them..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Diane said...

Fabulous candy box designs.

Hugs diane

Sandra H said...

Your biscuit boxes Pinky are so adorable x

Cardsbymaaike said...

Great makes, biscuits are always good and those look intriguing, I don't know them, but I;m sensing chocolate covered ones...if nopt they should be hahaha. Thank you for playing at the Male Room Challenges.

MortiCraft said...

Wonderful boxes for your grandsons. I love the Shamrocks. How perfect to fill them with biscuits with green wrappers too!! Thanks for playing along with The Male Room. X

MortiCraft said...

They are lovely Maaike! They are biscuit with a soft mint layer on top all covered in milk chocolate. Yum! X

Carole Pollard said...

Great project thanks for joining Get Creative Challenge love Carole Design Team x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

These boxes are amazing and so clever that you've created your own clover DSP from heart stamps. They have beautiful detail too, absolutely love it and bet your grandson will too especially when he opens it. Viscount biscuits!, yum that takes me back too. Always wonderful inspiration and projects thankyou. Michelle x

Donna Walls said...

Amazing Treat boxes and I'm confident in saying your grands loved them! Thanks for entering your creation in the challenge at The Paper Funday Challenges. Donna, DT

Lady Joyful said...

Those treat boxes are very fun. Great design. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

Sari / Granne said...

Your grandson must have been very happy and lucky to get such a great treat wrapped in such a awesome packet. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at the Male Room, I hope to see you again in our new "Wood" challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...