Tuesday 13 April 2021

Bees at Tag Tuesday


So it's BEES again at Tag Tuesday,
chosen by the lovely Wendy.

As I have no bee stamps other than teeny tiny ones
I went with my Nitwits papers again.
I played around with the shape, adding flowers then
printed off in an oval shape and 3d'd the bees
and smothered them in wink of stella
but as usual, it's impossible to catch on the camera!
I finished with a raised up sentiment.


If you need inspiration please pop over to the blog
where you will be amazed!!

I am entering this into


 


 

11 comments:

Chrissy said...

Your little Bee's are perfect Pinky and I LOVE this pretty tag..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

So gorgeous Pinky l like the bees 🐝 for you tag enjoy your day x

meg said...

Beautiful bees and tag,the bright yellow is gorgeous

Chris said...

Cute and pretty, love this sweet tag Pinky.
xx

Janette said...

Sorry Pinky I will have to 'pinch' this tag shape as I am madly in love with it, its so pretty and your Bee's are gorgeous.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beeutiful tag love the shape and little cute Bees
Carol x

brenda said...

Gorgeous Pinky, the sunny colours jumped right out at me from my reading list.

B x

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful tag, love the sunny colours. Hugs, Valerie

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful tag. Anesha x

Claire said...

Love the shape and the vibrant yellow you used

WendyK said...

Another lovely bright cheerful card, thank you Pinky much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...