Monday 12 April 2021

Sympathy Card 2


Happy Monday!
My card today is the second of my Sympathy card video series.
This is another take on the basic sketch I followed on Friday.
This time I have inked up a strip of stripes using
powder pink ink and a handmade template.
The flowers are from Floral Essence stamp set
which is actually well reduced in the sale
and the main colour of the card is



I followed the design through to the inside.

I would like to enter this into

Up with the birds this morning as car needs
a bit of work so we wanted to get in early to
avoid the schools traffic.
Have a great week everyone.
 


 

10 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful card and I just love the inside too, gorgeous Pinky.xx

meg said...

A beautiful CAS Sympathy in gorgeous colours

crafty-stamper said...

A beautiful card inside and out,I love the design and beautiful flowers-freezing again today and pond frozen over-we have just had a hailstorm too!!!On a better note everywhere back open again today
Carol x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and appropriate for a sympathy card Pinky x

Chris said...

Beautiful card Pinky, understated and elegant- perfect for the occasion.
xx

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card. Anesha

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Another beautiful sympathy card and love how you have created the flowers inside, they really stand out. Michelle x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful flowers and colours Pinky, such a gorgeous card and I LOVE the inside..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fran Wing said...

I think sympathy cards are the hardest - this one is beautiful and I like seeing the interior. Thank you for sharing with us at Addicted to CAS!
xoxo Fran

foleysfriend said...

What a great card. The strip of stripes is a great idea for the background of your beautiful flowers. The simplicity of your card and color combination are lovely. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

sue n.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...