Newsletter

Thursday 27 May 2021

ATC 5


As I had the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set on my desk
I decided to use it for my ATC this week.
I stamped the lolly pops using
Blackberry Bliss and Lemon Lime Twist ink pads.
I wouldn't mind a lolly with those flavours!!
The sticks were stamped using crumb cake.
I inked up the background using pale Papaya ink
then stamped rows of dots using
blackberry bliss, pale papaya and lemon lime twist inks.
I inked off the edges in black and stamped
the sentiment in memento.
I added a touch of wink of stella for some sparkle.

I would like to enter this into

It's my birthday today, the sun is shining and
later today myself and Hubby are heading to
Carlingford to have our tea (we'll bring a picnic and flask)
by the sea!
Hope you all have a lovely day!


 

9 comments:

meg said...

Your colour combo is beautiful,I agree sounds like a fantastic flavour combination too,a wonderful card

Chris said...

Happy Birthday Pinky, enjoy your picnic by the sea, what a lovely treat.
This ATC is cute and fun- you're definitely in the mood for summer and sunshine.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Happy birthday Patricia and a picnic sounds lovely we have sun today too.Great ATC and love the ice lolly stamp and the flavours do sound a perfect match-what with those in front of me and the smell from the rhubarb(from the garden)simmering for a crumble my mouth is watering
Carol x

Liz said...

Super card, I could just eat one of these today. The cold weather has disappeared and it was so hot and sunny, we went to the coast for a walk. xx

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Loving the colours

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card could just ear one of those they look yummy 😋 x

Chrissy said...

Oh, I'm a day late,Happy Birthday Pinky, hope your day was super special..I think I was too bust drooling over the ice blocks/creams..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Twingomaus said...

Yummy ice cream :)
Thanks for joining us at the ATCs mit Herz Challenge.
Greetings Andrea

Conny said...

I`m late, but Happy Birthday to you! :)
Your ATC is wonderful - love the colours!
Thanks for joining us at ATCs mit Herz!

Hugs,
Conny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...