Friday 28 May 2021

Sketch 6 - flowers of friendship



Today I have followed sketch 6 in

I have added some calypso coral card.
The sentiment block has been cut using the
Ribbon is a retired one and the flowers
and leaves where stamped using
I then coloured using calypso coral and
I have finished them off with a yellow jewel.

I would like to enter this into

I had a lovely day for my Birthday yesterday
and got to see all my Grandsons!!
We went for a drive to Omeath at tea time,
unfortunately it did rain but we enjoyed our picnic
in the car with the best views ever!!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!!


9 comments:

Janette said...

Oh no did I miss your birthday Pinky, so sorry, belated wishes to you..
Beautiful card again, do love the colour its so yummy.xx

R's Rue said...

Happy birthday

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful monochrome card and love the colour.Good to hear you had a good day and got to see all your Grandsons
Carol x

meg said...

A beautiful monochromatic card,the papers,sentiment and ribbon are gorgeous,glad you had a great day yesterday

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card. Anesha x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Pinky and the sentiment says it all x

Chris said...

A lovely design, beautiful colours and sentiment- another gorgeous make Pinky.
Glad you had a lovely birthday!
xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Pinky all wrapped up like a gift, fabulous design and so glad you had such a lovely day..I've written the date down so I will catch you next year..xox..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Imke said...

Thanks for entering our "Flower" Challenge @ Little Red Wagon with your lovely card. Hope to see you back again soon.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...