Wednesday 12 May 2021

ATC Box tutorial idea

My tutorial today shows how I made myself
this ATC holder.
I have added 11 pockets to this one,
but there is still room for me to add more!




I have used the gorgeous new papers called
along with black card, Oval Occasions bundle,
dragonfly punch and 1" circle punch.




You can watch the video here



Measurements needed to follow along
Cover Card - 11" x 3"
Score - 3 1/4", 4", 7 3/4", 8 1/2"
Decorative Paper to decorate
Front top - 3" x 2 2/4"
Front Bottom - 2 1/4" x 2 3/4"
Back - 3 1/2" x 2 3/4"
Small edges - 1/2" x 2 3/4"
Pockets - 5 3/4" x 3 3/4"
score long side - 1/4", 3"
score short - 1/4"
Pocket covers - 2" x 2 3/4"

I would like to enter this into

Heading to a neighbours (my son 😂),
this afternoon for coffee and cake in the garden!
Enjoy your day!!





 

10 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful make Pinky,love the papers

Janette said...

Its gorgeous Pinky, such a lovely creation to keep even more lovely creations in:}xx

crafty-stamper said...

A brilliant ATC holder and the papers are definitely elegant-enjoy your coffee and cake -I am just enjoying coffee and chocolate lol
Carol x

Doreen said...

Love this, what a great make.xxx

Chris said...

A stunning folder for your fabulous ATCs Pinky- I love this idea.
xx

Liz said...

What a fabulous project, Pinky! xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is beautiful, what a great make, H xx

Sandra H said...

Absolutely stunning makes Pinky

Doris P. said...

Wow! What a wonderful box! Love the little details. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

Judy McKay said...

Beautiful project. Love the design and your instructions. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...