Tuesday 11 May 2021

Do the impossible at Tag Tuesday


Our theme over at
was chosen by Sandie and she wants to see
sports!

I used papers from the in-colour paper pack,
ripping sections to fit my tag,
then layered them on top of each other.
I stamped the image from Do The Impossible
stamp set, coloured her with blends
and added her with dimensionals.
The sentiment was stamped in memento
and chopped up into sections and added
to my tag.
It was finished with a stapled on ribbon
in matching bumblebee.

I would like to enter this into

Hope you get time to join in!


 

10 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous tag, love how you tore the paper. Thanks as always for your great support! Hugs, Valerie

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous tag Patricia love the runner and all the torn edges
Carol x

meg said...

Your torn paper background is fabulous Pinky,love your tag

Bunny said...

A cute tag. I like the torn paper look. [Bunny]

Janette said...

Love the torn paper and great image Pinky, a gorgeous tag.xx

Chris said...

Gorgeous tag Pinky- lovely stamp and beautiful papers- I'm a fan of the torn papers too!
xx

Claire said...

A perfect TAG

Sandra H said...

This is brilliant Pinky x

Sandra Wright. said...

I really like your Tag Pinky. The image is great, wish I could go jogging, but my needs would protest too much,lol.
Thank you so much for supporting my theme..x

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love your tag. Love the torn papers and the runner image. The sentiment is perfect. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...