Newsletter

Tuesday 25 May 2021

Berry Blessings at Tag Tuesday




Our challenge theme over at
is fruit and/or veg.

I have used Berry Blessings stamp set again
for this one. I went with a sideways tag for a change.
I had it all stamped, sentiment and all,
when I decided to watercolour the background!
Somebody stop me lol!!
It was then mounted onto some Berry Delight papers.
I used garden green, granny apple green and
pacific point inks.

Hope you get time to join us!

I am entering this into



 

14 comments:

Janette said...

I love this, the colours are bright and the berries look very yummy, great sideways tag, nice change.xx

Chris said...

Pretty tag Pinky- love that stamp and the colours.
xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag Pinky! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Hazel (Didos) said...

What a great tag, those blueberries look huge!! Yum!! H xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great tag and love the blueberries
Carol x

Bunny said...

I love your blueberry tag. It's so cute. Wouldn't that be great attached to a bag or box of blueberry muffins as a gift? [Bunny]

meg said...

Love your watercoloured background and fabulous berries

Sandra H said...

I adore all of your tags and this one is fabulous x

Crafting Queen said...

Really great tag. Anesha

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Thw volours are fabulous

Janis Lewis said...

Fabulous tag. I love the image and colors. Thanks for sharing at Crafting Happiness Challenges this week.
:) Janis, Owner & Design Team

Sammy said...

that's beautiful! I love those blueberries. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Donna Walls said...

Lovely image and perfect coloring, great decision to watercolor the background! Thanks for entering the challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies and Best of Luck in the draw. Donna

Tracey T said...

Love the colours you've chosen, Pinky! Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...