Saturday 19 June 2021

Sketch 14 - Butterfly thank you


My card today follows Sketch 14

This card has the exact same layout as sketch 14
only I have gone with different colours, papers
and ribbon.
I think this layout was my favourite.

I have used the butterfly bijou papers
along with brights dsp.
The card is daffodil delight and I used my
The ribbon is mint macaron (retired)
and the butterfly has been die cut using
The sentiment is from Beauty of Friendship
stamp set and daffodil delight ink.

I would like to enter this into

Just finished off the fence painting before
it gets too hot outside. 🌞
Hope you have a lovely day!


 

11 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful butterfly and card,love the colours

brenda said...

Equally as pretty as your previous colourway Pinky, it's a lovely design.

Had to tell you I just made a base using your fold for the golfer card, really effective.

B x

Janette said...

Beautiful card, I really love the butterfly.xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Pinky xx

Bunny said...

I love the colors on this card. The butterfly paper is beautiful. [Bunny]

crafty-stamper said...

I love this layout too and juat as beautiful a colour way -now that made more sense in my head lol.Not hot here a respite between the rain yesterday and rain forecast for tomorrow but managed to get three loads of washing dry!
Carol x

Gail said...

Fabulous pop of the butterfly ~TFS and dropping it off at WAW - best wishes in the draw

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Liz said...

Beautiful card Pinky, a lovely design. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
Liz xx

Squdge said...

Such a lovely version of the sketch - the papers are cute.Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Keep crafting!
Lj xx
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

aww another beautiful butterfly card and the perfect colour for a thank you card. Michelle x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...