Monday 21 June 2021

Sketch 15 - back on your feet


Happy Monday!

This is my final card for
Kendra's Card Challenge 2
and I have followed sketch number 15.

The image is from the
Back on your Feet stamp set
and he has been coloured in shades of green and yellow blends.
I added a little knot of ribbon and a few
mini card candi to the strips of paper.
Video on my YouTube channel HERE.

I would like to enter this into

I have a busy two days getting orders sorted
so I can be free on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
to babysit two of my Grandsons!
Schools out for Summer!!!!


 

11 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Pinky it was most certainly pick me up enjoy your day x

Bunny said...

Cute Get well card. The turtle image is great. Better get to work so you can play when the grands get there. Have fun with them. [Bunny]

Janette said...

This will be a delight to anyone Pinky, its so sweet.xx

meg said...

This image would cheer me up and make me laugh if I was feeling under the weather

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is adorable, what a cute make. Hope alls well with you, Hazelxx

crafty-stamper said...

Great get well card love the layout with the strips of paper and the little turtle.Enjoy the time with your Grandsons ours have a few weeks yet
Carol x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute and fun card! :) Love the design too!
Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge!

Chrissy said...

Poor little turtle upside down, I hope he finds his feet, gorgeous cute card Pinky and enjoy your babysitting for the holidays, no one asks me any more, I wonder Why?..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Crafting Queen said...

Fun card, love the cute image and the layered papers. Anesha x

R's Rue said...

So cute and darling.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Brilliant get well card, love this turtle stamp, so cute and your ribbon strip background is really effective too. Michelle x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...