Tuesday 22 June 2021

Tag on Tag



I have another take on our challenge theme of
chosen by the lovely Wendy.
Be sure and pop over and check it out at

I made a pocket tag using Fresh Freesia papers,
stamping some flowers on the front from the
I have coloured them with blends.
I then made a smaller tag to fit inside using
inked around the edges, punched using the
Scallop Tag Topper punch and finished with a
stamped sentiment.
I added some blushing bride ribbon and
popped it in the pocket.
I finished with a punched dragonfly
and stamped the wording onto it.
All of the stamped items have been coated in

I would like to enter this into

Hope you can come and join us this time!



 

9 comments:

Janette said...

Love the tag on tag Pinky it looks great.xx

meg said...

Beautiful papers and a wonderful tag,love the sentiment

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Pinky, love how you did this one, thanks for supporting Wendy! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

crafty-stamper said...

Love the little Dragonfly tag and little pocket
Carol x

Bunny said...

Very cute. I like the sentiment. I think it would be great for someone growing a garden even. [Bunny]

Gillena Cox said...

lUV THE DISPLAY MODE
Happy Tuesday

Much💛love

Crafting Queen said...

What a great idea, love the tag. Anesha x

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

This is such a beautiful tag! Thank you for your lovely entry at Mix It Up Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

A really pretty tag and lovely dragonfly stamping. I also like how you have a little die-cut in miniature form too. Michelle x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...