Tuesday 29 June 2021

Vintage style at Tag Tuesday


Our new challenge theme over at
has been chosen
by Valerie-Jael and she wants to see
Vintage Tags.

I am not very good at vintage at all
but will give anything a go!

For this tag I started with a piece of crumb cake card.
I stamped the butterflies from the Butterfly Brilliance stamp set
and then over stamped the sentiment to fill the gaps,
off stamping to get a lighter text.
I then punched out the top with the scallop tag punch
and inked around the edges using cinnamon cider ink.
I coloured the butterflies using Spectrum Noir pencils,
in nice vintage colours.
I found the label in an old Stampin' Up! kit
and stamped the same text sentiment from the
I inked around the edges in cinnamon cider
and adhered to my tag.
The flowers where punched using the 
with the pencils and inked with the cinnamon cider.
I added a pearl to each flower
and stuck in place.
To finished I added a bit of lace to the tag top.

I would like to enter this into
Coloured with pencils

Hope you get time to join us.


 

15 comments:

Janette said...

I think you got the vintage look just right Pinky, a gorgeous tag.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful tag love the lace and butterfly stamp
Carol x

Valerie-Jael said...

Your vintage tag is gorgeous, Pinky, I love it. And I don't really know why I chose vintage, either, but now we're stuck with it! Have a good week, stay safe, hugs, Valerie

meg said...

The lace and background stamping are so beautiful and have a great vintage feel

Gillena Cox said...

Exquisite tag. Happy Tuesday

Much💛love

Hazel (Didos) said...

I love this tag, you say you aren't very good at vintage but you nailed it!! H xx

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely tag, very elegant. Anesha

Chrissy said...

Lovely tag Pinky, love the butterflies and flowers, going to get started on a tag today..

luv CHRISSYxx

Kathleen said...

Lovely subtle colours and colouring of the lovely images. I am not good at vintage either but this look good. Thank you for joining our 'Hand coloured or Paper pieced' challenge at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

Kath x

Bunny said...

A pretty tag. I especially like the lace. [Bunny]

brenda said...

A pretty vintage tag Pinky, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our June theme at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge.

B x

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Elegant tag. Thanks for joining us at MIUCB
Tina dt

nwilliams6 said...

Great tag! Love the images and teh pretty flowers. Such nice touches and very elegant. Love your blog - so many pretty creations!

Sandra Wright. said...

I like your tag Pinky, funny how we all have our own styles, I am absolute rubbish at creating anything cute,lol.xx

Annie said...

This is a terrific gift tag for a lucky someone to treasure. I’ve been doing the same...making tags in place of a card as well as instead of a big bow. The butterfly background is so pretty and nicely vintage. Love the lace piece through the tag hole.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...