Tuesday 27 July 2021

Flowers at Tag Tuesday


It's my turn to choose the theme at
and I have gone with FLOWERS!

I had a notion to make some handmade flowers
so went with lots of die cuts in white then used
some scraps from the background papers to make some rolled
flowers with a central pearl.
The background papers are from a pack called
Natural Touch. One side is woodgrain the other a lighter
textured colour.
I cut the tag shape using the lighter side
then add a torn piece from the other side,
over stamping with some wording from the
The words were die cut using
Word Wishes dies and coloured with fresh freesia inks.
I added some gold bakers twine from the
To finish I added some gold organza ribbon.

I would like to enter this into

I hope you get time to join us this fortnight.
I have the Grandkids again today and tomorrow
so will catch up again on Thursday.


 

17 comments:

Janette said...

This is beautiful Pinky, love the handmade flowers, so pretty.xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Absolutely gorgeous, what a wonderful tag. a real treasure! Hugs, Valerie

Chris said...

What a beautiful tag Pinky, your handmade flowers look gorgeous with all the delicate white die cuts.
xx

Sandra H said...

Wow Pinky this is sooo beautiful x

Bunny said...

Your tag is absolutely beautiful. [Bunny]

R's Rue said...

This is so beautiful. Enjoy the grandkids. Have a blast.

meg said...

Your tag is stunning,so feminine with the beautiful handmade flowers

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous tag Patricia love the beautiful rolled roses and die-cut leaves
Carol x

Crafting Queen said...

Great tag! Anesha x

brenda said...

Soon as I saw the thumbnail photo I wanted to make some rolled Roses Pinky, been so long, love the intricate detail of your pretty tag, many thanks for joining in with my Feminine theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Chrissy said...

Be still my heart...this is so gorgeous Pinky, love it.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chrissy said...

What a happy day to be able to see this beautiful tag again..
Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/


Kelly Schelske said...

Pinky, this is gorgeous! Love all the beautiful, intricate dies you've used!

Thank you so much for playing along with us this week over at Creative Knockouts for our Die Cuts/Punches challenge, Good Luck!!

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Susan Renshaw said...

Lovely tag!
Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
Susan
DT for AG with Dies
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

Sandra Wright. said...

A gorgeous tag Pinky xx

Michelle B. said...

So very beautiful with a lovely vintage feel! So glad you joined us at Creative Knockouts (apologies for my lateness).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...