Friday 6 August 2021

All for baby - card sketch 10

 

                                                                      


Today I decided to go with a baby card!
If you dropped by my blog last Sunday you would
have seen the pink baby card I made using this set.

This card follows card sketch 10 from
Kendra's Card Challenge 3
and because the only piece you have is the large dots
I had to go all green for this baby card.
Always handy to have a neutral coloured card on hand!!

You can watch my quick video here

Items used:
old embossing folder

You can join in here.
Remember you have 3 whole months to complete 16 cards!!

I would like to enter this into

I had a lovely visit from my Sister-in-law Liz
who is over from England visiting her family.
My brother didn't come this time but we are working on him lol.
Is anyone else a bit nervous about going places still?
Our numbers are still pretty high here and I have to admit
to getting the belly flutters when I'm in a shop!
Slowly getting there though. I am generally not a nervous person
but after what we have all been through it's to be expected I suppose.


 

10 comments:

meg said...

The old olive ink pad is a beautiful neutral colour for a baby card,the diecut bin and onesie really cute

Janette said...

Morning Pinky, I love this, the colour is gorgeous, just the right shade of green for me, its a sweet card.xxx

Crafting Queen said...

Sweet card. Must admit that I get nervous in crows. Have a great day. Anesha

Bunny said...

A cute baby card. The colors are soothing. I love that little teddy bear. [Bunny]

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous baby card love the little stamps and shades of green and of course those dinky little pegs.We are still only local and not happy about going into the town at the moment-but we have to start getting back to normal.
Carol x

Chris said...

Beautifully designed as always- still love the stamps and the green is gorgeous!
I agree Pinky- it will take time for everyone to feel confident again.
xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous baby card Pinky and I love the green..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

So pretty Pinky is your card nice you saw your sister keep working on your brother it has taken its tow on a lot of people loosing their confidences hopefully all will become good again .....soon take care x

Leanne said...

Such a great card, I like baby ones, so fresh new, and pretty, thanks for playing our Stamp Act Challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week. Have a great day!

Leanne DT/KCC
Krafty Chicks Challenge

Stacey said...

What a cute baby card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafter's Cafe.
DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...