Newsletter

Monday 2 August 2021

Dragonfly Garden - card sketch 9

 

                                   

                             

Happy Monday!
No Grandkids this week so hopefully will catch up on everything I need to!

I am starting the week with sketch number 9 from
Kendra's Card Challenge.

I had already made my little dragonfly embellishment
and the paper cuts for this sketch just cried out for Old Olive card
for the background.
I embossed it with an old embossing folder.
The stamp set is called Dragonfly Garden
and I used the sentiment and dragonfly from that set.
The circles were punched and I finished off the sentiment
with some little Gold Metallic Pearls.

You can watch my quick video here



12 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful Pinky, I love the dragonfly its so pretty too.
Enjoy catching up, always so much to do its very odd haha.xxx

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card. Anesha

meg said...

Your dragonfly and papers are beautiful,a wonderful layout and card

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is lovely, you can’t go wrong with banners and the dragonfly is fab

Chris said...

It's a beautiful design with fabulous layout and papers- lovely colour combo and dragonfly.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card love the beautiful Dragonfly and all the green.No grandaughters here either this week gone to their Nanas for two days then to their Mams for the rest of the week and weekend -going to be a long week!
Carol x

Sandra H said...

It’s so pretty Pinky x

meg said...

Popped back to say thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

Chrissy said...

Gosh, I love this sketch Pinky and the papers you used are gorgeous, I love the colours especially the green and the Dragonfly is fabulous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Bunny said...

I love this dragonfly and the embellishments you added are perfect. Great card. [Bunny]

Dawn Phillips said...

This is a stunner Pinky. I'm obsessed with Kendra's challenge and I blame you entirely. Thanks for joining my Alphabet Challenge theme. Love Dawn x

Kim said...

This sketch is adorable. I love the sentiment you put on your card too. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...