Tuesday 3 August 2021

Flowers of Friendship at Tag Tuesday





It's the second week of my challenge theme
FLOWERS
over at TAG TUESDAY.

I spent a lot of time on this one but so enjoyed it.
The flowers, leaves and sentiment are all from
and I have gold embossed each one, including the sentiment.
The background of the tag was made using subtles dsp,
which I stamped over with my crackle paint stamp.
I stamped and gold embossed the sentiment,
then stamped, embossed and coloured the flowers
and leaves (mint macaron blends) and punched.
I arranged them all in place and then added a
gold punched dragonfly.
I finished it off with some mint macaron ribbon
and some metallic pearls and gems.

I hope you get time to join in my challenge this week.

I would like to enter this into

My second eldest son has just bought a house!
So photographer is calling to his house today
so we have to be round to let him in.
Must be the season, that's two sons with new houses
this summer!!



 

12 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful floral tag in gorgeous colours,love your flowers

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautifully done. Those flowers look fab

Sandra H said...

Wow Pinky this is so beautiful l love the flowers and the way you have payed them out and the colour is gorgeous x

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely gorgeous tag Patricia love all the beautiful flowers and crackle background.Hope your son sells his house soon and move goes smoothly
Carol x

Chris said...

Such a fabulous tag Pinky, the crackled background in the soft aqua is wonderful with those delicate white flowers, the finished tag makes me think of porcelain.
xx

Valerie-Jael said...

This is such a fabulous tag, Punky! have a great week! Hugs, Valerie

Chrissy said...

Such a beautiful tag Pinky and I love all your gold embossed flowers, so worth the effort to end up looking this gorgeous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Janette said...

Just so beautiful, it's gorgeous. Xx

Bunny said...

Love the sentiment and the beautiful flowers. [Bunny]

Tracy said...

Thank you for joining Allsorts challenge with such a precious tag Pinky, I love it, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

creationsnz said...

A pretty tag with a great crackle finish. Thanks for sharing in our AnythingGoes challenge at the Crafters Cafe, come back soon. CarolG

Mervi said...

Gorgeous tag!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...