Thursday 26 August 2021

Penguin Playmates Christmas card

 

                                                                      

Christmas card 14!! Nearly there now!

I have cut the polar bear from the
a little snowy background for him using Penguin Place stamps
The background mats were made using Misty Moonlight card.

You can watch my quick video here

You can join in here.
Remember you have 3 whole months to complete 16 cards!!

I would like to enter this into

We had a great day at Carlingford yesterday with temperatures of 25 degrees!
We went for a short walk along the water edge and up round the castle
then sat down with a big 99!
Dull as ditch water today though!!


 

13 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Pinky, what a gorgeous bear, so cute and a lovely card.xx

meg said...

Have loved seeing your non traditional Christmas colours,the polar bear and pink background are gorgeous

Chris said...

Beautiful card Pinky- the bear is a cutie and the colours are so pretty- was looking for the penguins until I read your post again and realised it was the name of the papers!
xx

Annie said...

An adorable Christmas card, Pinky! Love those trees being pink in the background. I know...what other color would they be. Ha! Love how you’ve made his striped scarf. And he pops. Just SO cute!

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards......can you share with me what adhesive you use when layering? I'm not happy with the glue I currently use?

crafty-stamper said...

You are doing well with all these Christmas cards and this one is gorgeous,love the cute Polar Bear and pink trees.Showery,windy,dull and cold here today have even just clicked the heating on!
Carol x

Liz said...

Cute card Pinky, great colour choice. xx

Michelle B. said...

So cute! I love the pinks and blues and the polar bear is just so huggable! So glad you joined us for our challenge at Christmas with the Cuties!

Vee Cassidy said...

A lovely polar bear. Vee xx

Lynda said...

This card definitely made me smile - lovely. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Chrissy said...

Fabulous cute card with your happy playful Bear Pinky, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Witchcrafted Life said...

Super cute holiday season greeting. I made a birthday card for my sweet mama in much the same colour palette earlier this year and thought to myself at the time that I should try it out on some Christmas and/or New Year's cards as well. Seeing how awesomely it works here has spurred me on all the more to try and do so (TY!).

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

A really adorable card and love the colourways too. Michelle x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...