Friday 27 August 2021

Broadway Birthday Cake!

 

                                                                     

My final card using sketch 16 from
Kendra's Card Challenge 3!

I think this was my least favourite sketch to use but
I got there in the end.

You can watch my quick video here

I have used Basic Borders for the icing on the cake and
embossed each paper piece using my swirls embossing folder.
The candles have been stamped using the retired
Broadway birthday set and the background is
bumblebee card. Not sure that was the right colour choice
but hey ho it's done now!


You can join in here.
Remember you have 3 whole months to complete 16 cards!!

I would like to enter this into

So that's my full 16 cards following Kendra's challenge 3.
I have two more for my Christmas version then I
am cutting back for a few weeks.
Unless I get bored lol.
But THANK YOU so much everyone who took time to comment
all the way through both here and on Facebook.
Love you all!!


 

11 comments:

meg said...

You created a fabulous birthday cake with beautiful papers

Janette said...

Beautiful birthday card.xx

Annie said...

I think you’ve created a great birthday card! The swirl embossing gives this birthday message life of a celebration. I like how the flames of the candles go off the edge a bit. Well done...even though you found the layout challenging.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous birthday card love the candles and cake layers,love all the embossing too
Carol x

Raju said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chris said...

The cake looks brilliant, what a super birthday card.
xx

Liz said...

Great card Pinky, lovely design. xx

Bunny said...

Great birthday card. Love the colors and the embossing. [Bunny]

Melanie Hungerford said...

Wonderful, Love those candles and the extra texture looks great! Thank you for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful birthday cake card Pinky, love the layers and colours and the embossing, gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Brilliant birthday card and the embossed detail coordinating with the cake really draws your eye in. Michelle x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...