Tuesday 31 August 2021

Shell-o-brate!


I am out of action at the minute due to pains in my
wrists (yes both) and the thumb on my left hand and
right up into my neck and shoulders.
I have been told to rest and have to wear a brace on my
left hand which mucks up any chance of crafting.
The pain is something else so not up for much of anything!
Hopefully I will get back to normal again in a few weeks.
In the meantime I had already prepared a few things for this week.

It's the second week of  Wendy's theme
SHELLS
over at Tag Tuesday
and I have gone with an Elizabeth Bell digi stamp
along with my seaside background and some shell images.
The little girl has been coloured using promarkers, copics
and Stampin' Up! blends.
The sentiment was computer generated.

I would like to enter this into






 

11 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is so beautiful Pinky and l feel your pain please rest so that your feeling better to do such beautiful crafts x

Janette said...

What a perfectly beautiful scene, I love the beach and this is gorgeous.
Do hope the pain eases soon Patricia, I hate being in pain its awful, you rest and take it easy.xxx

Chris said...

Oh no- poor you! It's awful being in pain and not to be able to use your hands is a real blow to anyone let alone a crafter! Hope you soon feel better and can use your hands again...in the meantime look after yourself and rest those hands as much as you can.
Your tag is gorgeous, such a lovely beach scene in pretty delicate colours.
xx

meg said...

So sorry to read about the problems you are having with pain in your wrists,shoulders and neck,hope the brace helps. A beautiful tag with a gorgeous image in lovely pastel colours

Bunny said...

Sorry to hear about all of the pain. It is terrible and hard to live with. Especially when you can do nothing.

Your tag is super cute. I love the illustration of the little girl. Your coloring is beautiful. [Bunny]

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful tag, such fun. So sorry about your pains, that doesn't sound good. Be a good girl and rest your hands! Hope you soon feel better, hugs, Valerie

crafty-stamper said...

A beautiful Summery tag.Take care and rest hope you feel better soon
Carol x

Gillena Cox said...

Hope those aches and pains go away soon
We are celebrating today our 59th Anniversary of
independence, here in T&T

much❤love

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous sweet tag Pinky..I hope you get better soon, I once had something similar while I was knitting, so wonder if it like a RSI thing, anyway take care..

Luv CHRISSYxx

WendyK said...

Gorgeous tag Pinky, I hope you can rest and get pain free. Thank you for making one beforehand.
Hugs Wendy.

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

A beautiful tag and image too so perfectly coloured too. I hope that you are feeling better. Take care Michelle x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...