Wednesday 15 September 2021

Another tea light box idea


So on my mission to use up my tea lights and my retired papers
I have come up with this little box.
Simple enough and easily adjusted to fit whatever size you might need.

You can watch my video here.
Please hit the subscribe button and help me build my numbers 😍

For this one I have used my love retired papers again
but the flower has been stamped using the lovely
Daisy Lane stamp set and matching punches large and medium.
The ink is grapefruit grove from a retired in colour a few years ago.

Measurements needed to follow along
Box - 3 5/8" x 7 6/8"
Score short side at 6/8" on both sides
Score long side -  6/8", 3 1/2", 4 1/4", 7"
Belly Band - 7" x 1 1/2"

I would like to enter this into

So my hand is much better but still have to put splint on
for a few hours a day.
I have been enjoying walking around golf course
as hubby plays his golf.
It is so beautiful out there and it's a nice change from the back garden.
Mother nature has worked her magic right on my doorstep.





 

9 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Pinky I love seeing these pretty candle boxes, a fab idea and love the big flower on top.xx

meg said...

Thank a for your tutorial,clear instructions as always,a beautiful box

crafty-stamper said...

Great little box love the p.paper and big flower on the top
Carol x

Chris said...

A pretty little box Pinky, love the flowers and beautiful papers. Lovely clear tutorial as always.
xx

Bunny said...

It's so cute with that flower on top. [Bunny]

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Wow beautiful. Nice work. Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

Annette DT

Sandra H said...

This Pinky is just gorgeous as always your so talented x

Chris said...

Hi Pinky, just popped back to thank you for sharing this fabulous box over at Crafty Calendar this month- it's always great to have you play along.
Xx

Linby said...

What a great idea and a fab demo too (as is the one below). Nice to hear your voice. I'm sorry I didn't realise you had hurt your hand, I hope it continues to improve.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...