Saturday 18 September 2021

Stamp of the moment!


It's midway through our challenge at 
where the theme is your
stamp of the moment!
Remember we have a lovely prize up for grabs so come and join us!


For my card today I have used a mix of my favourites!!
Well it is hard to choose one set lol.
The background has been embossed using an old rose embossing folder
and layered onto fresh freesia card.
The fresh freesia papers have been die cut using the ornate layers dies.
I cut an oval in white for my sentiment and flowers.
The spray has been made up by stamping and die cutting
pieces from the Forever Fern Stamp and die set,
an absolute favourite for me!!

The sentiment (Timeless Tulips) was stamped in fresh freesia ink along
with the butterfly from the Butterfly Brilliance stamp set
and die cut using the Brilliant Wings dies.
Thinking of You sentiment is from Beauty of Friendship
stamp set and I added a few metallic pearls to finish.

I hope you get time to join us!

I would like to enter this into

Product List





 

18 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful pastel colours,wonderful diecuts and a gorgeous layout,a stunning card

Janette said...

Stunning card Pinky, its really beautiful.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Patricia love all the beautiful stamps,embossing and delicate colours
Carol x

Chris said...

Beautiful stamps and a fabulous layered design, so delicate and pretty.
xx

brenda said...

This is a really pretty design Pinky and you have so much dimension, really lovely.

B x

Sandra H said...

Oh Pinky this is so pretty lovely design and dimension truly is a pretty card x

Marlies said...

A beautiful card Pinky. Lovely stamps and a very effective embossed background. Love this! Marlies

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Pinky, so pretty
Lorraine x

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Beautiful card, I love your embossing and colors. Thank you for joining Kreativtanten challenge
Hugs
Danka DT

Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Ellibelle said...

What a beautiful design and such pretty colors! Love the layered die cuts!

Mrs.B said...

This is so pretty, love the colour and the stamped flowers look fabulous.
Avril x

Linby said...

wow! This is so pretty and I love your design, beautifully done.

Tracy said...

Absolutely stunning Pinky, I love it!
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Pia S said...

What a delicate, feminine creation! Loving the layers and textures. It's a beautiful card.

Bunny said...

Beautiful card. I love the pretty embossing and the die you used. [Bunny]

Chrissy said...

I love this one Pinky, so beautiful and elegant..

Luv CHRISSYxx

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors and how you arranged all the elements on the oval die cut.

Nandini said...

So beautiful and elegant. I love the soft colors. Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. Hope to see you again very soon! Nandini, DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...