Newsletter

Tuesday 21 September 2021

Book Page Tag



Our challenge theme over at
has been chosen by the lovely Sandie
and she wants us to use book pages!

The book I used is a really old novel (paper back)
bought in a charity shop for using in craft so
I don't feel so bad about ripping a page out 😁

I layered the cut page onto a die cut piece of cinnamon cider card.
I then stamped the tree, leaves and base using
cinnamon cider, old olive and pumpkin pie inks.
I stamped the sentiment from the same set
Beauty of Friendship, in pumpkin pie ink
onto a piece of the book page, punched and layered
onto cinnamon cider card.
I finished it off with a piece of matching ribbon.

I hope you get time to play along.

I would like to enter this into

We ventured out for a bit shop this morning as
the cupboards/fridge were bare!!
Nice and quiet with all the kids at school!






 

18 comments:

meg said...

The leaves are this colour here now,love your autumnal colours and tag

Janette said...

Really love this Pinky, the image is beautiful, its odd but when someone uses a book page I try to read it, how silly am I :)xx

Chris said...

I'm with Janette over the reading- doesn't everyone do it??? Beautiful tag, I love book pages on projects and I love trees!
xx

Bunny said...

Beautiful tag. Just the products you used sound tasty. [Bunny]

crafty-stamper said...

Great tag and love the tree I agree with Janette I was tryuing to read it lol
Carol x

Liz said...

Beautiful tag, Pinky. I’m with Janette, I always try to read the text on book pages used on cards or tags. 🤣 xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous tag PInky! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Gillena Cox said...

Nice tag Pinky

happy Tuesday

much❤love

Chrissy said...

Oh, shoot, I'll have to buy a book..lol..gorgeous tag Pinky love the tree and Autumn colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great idea, love the book idea and the colours of this

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning tag x

Sandra Wright. said...

Love your Tag Pinky with the vintage book page.
I get most of my books from charity shops, then I don't feel so guilty when I tear the pages out, however I do have a couple of books from the charity shop that are just to nice to tear in to,lol.x

Uschi said...

Great tag and great colours of that tree. It looks like a sunny autumn day. I love your idea to use those sides of a book. It really is quite interesting to look at. Thank you very much for sharing your tag with the current EAC Challenge.
Hugs Uschi

Doris Klein said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doris Klein said...

Wow.. that's really pretty!

Thanks for playing along with our stamps & fun = CREATIVITY Challenge and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
*GDT* stamps & fun = CREATIVITY

Michele said...

this is perfectly done! xo

Carola Bartz said...

That is such a lovely tag! I love the cinnamon color and the tree is perfect!

NatureFootstep said...

I see a beautiful tree Tag in fall colors.
I like it!
Thanks for visiting my place. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...