Newsletter

Thursday 20 January 2022

Fun fold Birthday card




Front

Back


I have 5 fun fold cards to make for a customer, this is the second one.
So I thought I would have a go at a block card.
This is my first one and it physically hurt my brain to work out the measurements
for the size of card I needed lol. But once I got my head around it
I really enjoyed decorating it up.

The front is covered in daisies using Daisy Lane stamp set and punch.
The leaves are die cut from the Forever Flourishing Dies and coloured with ink.
I have added some card candi to the centres.
The papers are from a freebie during Sale-a-bration set last year.
Inside I have cut some butterflies using Brilliant Wings dies.
The little ladybirds are from Nitwits.

I would like to enter this into
We Love Stamping - anything goes option wings
Unicorn Challenge - lots of layers
Little Red Wagon - make it open



 

14 comments:

Janette said...

Pinky I think I would get total brain freeze if I tried this, it looks so complicated but very pretty, a beautiful card and I love the Daisy covered front, who doesn't love them.xx

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Pinky. I love the fold. xx

meg said...

A wonderful fold,I would struggle to work out the measurements,love the papers and ladybird embellishments

crafty-stamper said...

WOW stunning card Patricia,fabulous fold-beautiful flowers and cute little ladybirds
Carol x

Chris said...

It makes my head hurt just thinking about trying to work out the measurements for this spectacular fold! Well done in getting to grips with it and producing this beauty- love the papers and little ladybirds too- so sweet.
xx

Sandra H said...

Wow your card Pinky is stunning xx

brenda said...

Well done on sticking with it Pinky, it looks so intricate and think I would have given up long since. But worth persevering as it's made a gorgeous card, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

B x

JulieP said...

Oh wow! So many interesting things to catch one's eye. Love the design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the HLS Die challenge!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Pinky. A lot of work has gone into this masterpiece. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us over at We Love Stamping.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Chrissy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Pinky, love the fold and size [sorry your brain hurt..lol..] and love the decorating of it, just gorgeous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Debbie Mageed said...

Oh, I just love your block card, Pinkie! This fun fold can be a bit of a challenge when you make it the first time, but it is SO worth the effort. Please consider entering the rest of your fun folds to my Creative Creases challenge!! Thank you for playing with us at the HLS Die Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
Debbie
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Brenda said...

WOW, Pinky, I love everything about your card. The fold is wonderful (looks kinda hard) and the papers and design is just so fresh and pretty. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

Mervi said...

Fabulous cards, great project.
Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping Challenge;-))m

Ellen said...

Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...